We’re pleased to announce yet another dev release for our Reach M+/RS+/RS2 receivers. This is a pretty huge release for us and we’d be glad to hear your feedback on it.
- Make NTRIP tab loading faster
- Add mobile data usage statistics
- Subtract antenna height during point averaging
- Show RMS values for RS2
- Fix Hotspot Wi-Fi connection drop
- Fix VRS for some NTRIPs
- Fix manual base position applying
- Fix Full System Report downloading with SIM card inserted on RS2
- Fix LEDs charge estimation
- Stop transmitting data when
Base Modeis disabled
- Fix 0% hangs in processing of RINEX
- iOS: Survey: fix cancel button behaviour
- Miscellaneous UI improvements
Now this release is available for all devices except first generation Reach RTK and Reach RS. The release for them will be available a little later. It will finally bring all devices under the same version. As the Reach RTK and Reach RS will need to perform a slightly different upgrade.
- Add ZDA NMEA messages
- Disable blinking of the power button on stakeout
- RS2: Add accuracy to the Status tab
- RS2: Add ‘Loading’ state when initializing the SIM-card
- Fix missing epochs in raw data logs and bug with some L2 carrier dropped during conversion to RINEX
- Fix NTRIP server setup bug: ReachView v2.21.2
- Make NTRIP URL case-independent.
- Fix incorrect RINEX log size representation
- Reach is able to handle internet connection drops since this release, all streams (NTRIP or any other TCP-based protocols) will be sent/receive data packages as soon as a valid internet connection comes
- Add “Raw data debug” in Settings which enables more data for debugging purposes. This is not a functional change but rather a change that might help us debug some of the issues that some users face.
- Fix NMEA GGA messages to show correct heights
- Fix disability to switch from GLONASS to BeiDou in the original Reach, Reach RS and Reach M+/RS+
- Fix processing corrections when all RTCM3 messages are selected in the Base mode tab, but the satellite system isn’t selected in the RTK settings
- Show AR ratio for in the original Reach, Reach RS and Reach M+/RS+
- Fix broken version badge