We’re pleased to announce yet another dev release for our Reach M+/RS+/RS2 receivers. This is a pretty huge release for us and we’d be glad to hear your feedback on it.
- Make NTRIP tab loading faster
- Add mobile data usage statistics
- Subtract antenna height during point averaging
- Show RMS values for RS2
- Fix Hotspot Wi-Fi connection drop
- Fix VRS for some NTRIPs
- Fix manual base position applying
- Fix Full System Report downloading with SIM card inserted on RS2
- Fix LEDs charge estimation
- Stop transmitting data when
Base Modeis disabled
- Fix 0% hangs in processing of RINEX
- iOS: Survey: fix cancel button behaviour
- Miscellaneous UI improvements
Now this release is available for all devices except first generation Reach RTK and Reach RS. The release for them will be available a little later. It will finally bring all devices under the same version. As the Reach RTK and Reach RS will need to perform a slightly different upgrade.