We are grateful for your feedback, activity, and reports on the previous big release – Reach Firmware 26 and want to present a new Reach Firmware 27 Beta 1 update!
We’ve improved stability, made the user interface more responsive, and implemented some valuable features.
Here is the list of changes:
- Support M2M authentication for SIM cards. It allows using SIM cards with private APNs with authentication by password and username.
- Remove 3 Hz RTK update rate for RS2 and M2
- Add support of 1230 RTCM3 message for RS2 and M2 for the Corrections Output, which improves RTK quality with GLONASS enabled
- Add an option
This log is for OPUSin the RINEX log settings to improve compatibility with OPUS
- Add LoRa constraints for Israel
- Change log filenames format so they are supported by OPUS
- Add reference station ID to NMEA GGA message
- Fix broken RTCM3 settings on Reach Module
- Fix some cases with sudden Mobile Data turning off
- Fix an issue when RS2 doesn’t enter Firmware mode in some cases
This release is available for all devices.