Can't import CSV file in RV3

salve sono nuovo sulla com. vi chiedo dopo aver aggiornato a 27.1 non riesco a caricare un file di punti csv su un lavoro esistente creato con reach2 con la ver. 26 non avevo problemi

Please keep posts in English, or use the Non-English sub-categories for posting.

2 Likes

hi I’m new on the com. i ask you after upgrading to 27.1 i can’t load a csv points file on an existing job created with reach2 with ver. 26 I had no problems

Hi @tedescostudio73,

The project import in ReachView 3 is independent of the firmware version of your Reach device. That’s why it’s important to understand what file you try to upload and what coordinate system you’re working with.

Please double-check that the coordinate system you choose in ReachView 3 and the coordinate system of the coordinates in the CSV file are the same. Otherwise, ReachView 3 may indeed have issues with uploading the file.

In case the systems comply with each other, please share the CSV file with us. If you don’t want to share it publicly, you can send it either to my PM or to support@emlid.com. Also, please share the coordinate system you’re working with.

Hi @tedescostudio73,

How is it going? Did you have a chance to double-check the CSV file in ReachView 3?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.