A post was split to a new topic: Reach stops sending valid data
We’ve just released the Reach Firmware 26.1!
Here is the list of changes:
- CSV projects from Reach Panel are exported as CSV files, not ZIP archives to be easily imported in ReachView 3
- Improved work in base mode with third-party receivers with a 5/10 Hz RTK rate
- RTK status LED behavior on Reach RS2 when being in Base Mode
- Quiet sound notifications on Reach RS2
- Applying all RTCM3 MSM4 messages on Reach RS2 using LoRa
- Some cases when the receiver gets stuck in Time Sync mode
- Some cases of Reach M+/RS+/M2 overheating
Stable or dev ?
A post was split to a new topic: Wi-Fi connection issues
This is a stable release.
Starting with the Reach Firmware 26 Beta 1, our releases, previously known as ‘dev’ are called ‘Beta’. It means if there is the ‘Beta’ keyword in version (e.g. 26 Beta 1, 26 Beta 2) - this is actually the same as ‘dev’ previously. If not (e.g. Reach Firmware 26, 26.1, 26.2, …) - this is a stable release.
So the previous odds and evens system is no more?
We’ve just released the Reach Firmware 26.2 that contains some important fixes:
- Make RINEX 2.XX logs on single-band receivers contain only selected GNSS
- Fix deleting Wi-Fi networks with the names that contain special symbols
- Fix some cases when Reach M+/M2 turns into sync while running
- Make logs not disappear in case a Reach M+/M2 gets turned off by disconnecting from the power supply
- Fix wrong LoRa settings representation in Reach Panel if they were applied via ReachView 3
- Fix the ability to set wrong air data rates on the Base Mode tab in Reach Panel
- Fix sudden one-hour interruptions in long-time LoRa transmission on Reach RS2
- Automatically restart the UBX log if the
Raw data debugis enabled
We’ve just released the Reach Firmware 26.3. Here is the list of changes:
- Add LoRa constraints for Israel
- Improve reconnection to Wi-Fi network in case of connection loss
- Fix broken RTCM3 settings on Reach Module
- Do not allow to set NMEA update rates if RTK update rate is not divisible on it
- Fix some issues with overheating
can you update the firmware flash page https://docs.emlid.com/reachm2/reach-panel/firmware-reflashing
with the 26.3 zip file? It is on 26.2 right now.
I am on beta 27.1 and want to downgrade to 26.3.
A post was split to a new topic: RS+ green and blue LEDs are blinking
Thanks for noticing this!
Sure, we will update the links to the latest stable firmware in the guides. For now, you should be able to download 26.3 Reach Firmware in the Flasher Tool automatically.
Sorry, the link is still on 26.2.
3 posts were split to a new topic: Reach M2 Firmware Update
We’ve added the link to the latest firmware version for Reach M2 in our docs. You can check this out in the following guide.
We’ve just released the Reach Firmware 26.4 that contains two important fixes:
- Fix battery status indication on Reach RS/RS+/RS2
- Allow downloading the Full System Report when either one of the internal tests is failed
Continuing the discussion from Reach Firmware 26 Update: Legacy RTCM3 Messages and NMEA Output Settings:
You are going to post in News category!
Where is the new FW v26.4?
I have been any problem intaling v26.3 in RS+, I’m Anxious to test the new version to solve my bugs.
You can update the firmware of your Reach RS+ via ReachView 3 app. Select the device and go to the Settings screen. You should see a notification with the latest update available. Tap on it to update the device.
Hello everyone! We’ve just released the Reach Firmware 26.5!
This update contains fixes for the following issues:
- Fix some cases when the receiver may stuck in loading after upgrade during the First time setup procedure
- Fix rare cases when Reach RS+ may stuck in the Time sync state
- Fix rare cases with failed Test 8 after the firmware upgrade on Reach RS2
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.