We have been working hard on the stability and reliability of our devices and want to present a new dev update. This release is fully supported by ReachView 3 app.
The 2.25.1-dev release has a lot of improvements both under the hood and visible to you. This update is very big for our team and will boost the development of new key features! We would be glad to hear your feedback on this release.
Here’s the list of all changes
- Improve ReachView 2 performance:
- Now the ReachView 2 main page loads faster
- Wi-Fi information loading speed up
- Improved performance of Logging Tab
- Improve LoRa stability on RS/RS+ and for the external LoRa module.
- Reduce charge current in case of overheat on Reach RS2
- Enable the searching LED indication even in the night mode
- Send to NTRIP caster meta-information when running a Correction Output as an NTRIP Server
- Change default RINEX logs name with device name and updated extensions for RINEX logs to conform standards RINEX < 3.02
- Improve RTK performance in case of changing the correction input source on multi-band receivers (Reach M2, Reach RS2)
- Send position output even before SINGLE status
The interface of the logging tab has been significantly updated:
Logging settings are moved from the Settings tab under the gear on the Logging tab
Advanced Edit mode. What’s new:
- Button to delete all logs
- Delete logs for a day
- Button to confirm deleting. Logs will only be deleted if you confirm.
- Fix rare issues with time synchronization
- Fix misbehavior in deleting Bluetooth paired devices
- Fix representation of AR ratio on Survey tab for single-band receivers
- Fix some errors with enabling mobile data on Reach RS2
- Fix Modem PIN panel rendering if the PIN-code modal window is skipped
- Update behavior of the bottom connector
- Add a deadband 10s to shutdown on wall unplug feature
- Device can turn on via the external 9-pin bottom connector even if the battery is discharged
- Some issues with LED statuses and notifications
- Optimize charging algorithm on RS2
- Fix reversed camera trigger polarity for Reach Module/M+/M2
- Some issues with toggle misbehavior on the Logging Tab
- Reduce the rate of NMEA GGA that is sent to the VRS
- Fix rare case of sudden RTK Setting reset to the default values
- Fix false SBAS cycle slips during RTCM3
1107to RINEX conversion (single-band devices)
- Various stability improvements
This release is available for all devices.
- Configurable NMEA position output
You will be allowed to select a Talker ID and the desired set of messages, as well as their frequency.
Select the NMEA output on Position Output tab
Configure NMEA output
- Improve Wi-Fi stability on network initialization
- Add antenna and receiver header fields for RINEX for ReachRS2, so our RINEX logs can be imported without any changes into AUSPOS and NRCAN
- Issues with getting a FIX over LoRa solution when Reach RS2 is used as base
- Incorrect status of stream on Correction input and Position output tabs
- Some cases when RS2 can stuck in loading
- Increasing age of differential value without corrections on startup of the ReachView app.
- Display of outdated base satellites data when the connection with Correction Input source is lost
- Missing RTCM3
MT1127messages on single-band devices
- The output of null LLH/XYZ/ENU solutions, now only NMEA and ERB solutions are output before SINGLE status
- Missing GLONASS carrier phase information in RINEX logs collected from a base
- Compressing big log files (over 2GB)