We’ve just released v2.18.0 for all receivers through the stable release channel. This is a bug fix release preparing the platform for the upcoming Reach RS2 and fixing tons of older issues.
- Fixed “LoRa is not connected” message popping up on some RS and RS+ receivers
- Fixed Android scanner app not being able to download logs, projects or project templates. Please note that you need to update both the app in the play market and your Reach for the fix to work. Importing projects still causes trouble, so please do that through a browser.
- iOS scanner app has been updated to properly support X* iPhones
- LoRa radios now supports complex constraints with several ranges. Russia is added to the list of countries with frequency range limitations
- Fixed a small bug with project list’s dropdown menus getting stuck in some cases.
- Fixed the Wi-Fi not seeing channels 12-14, which resulted in Wi-Fi networks not being seen from time to time
- Fixed jumping correction input tab
- Pop-up menus behavior is more consistent
- A bug where RTCM transmission over Bluetooth would sometimes abruptly stop has been fixed. This fixes the connection to both SurvCE and Android collectors
- Bluetooth name change will be applied immediately, not after a reboot
- Red Power LED now works as expected on RS+
We hope these small improvements will make your experience with Reach much more pleasant!
- RNDIS issue on Reach is resolved