Not getting fix with the latest v2.18.0

I may have to do some tweaking and it may be something wrong on my end, but after updating to v2.18.0 STABLE I am not getting a FIX like I used to. I used to get them fast and constant. Just FLOAT. Bars used to be green, but now bouncing all over orange/green.

But again, I have to do some more tests as ran out of time today.

If anyone else experiences this, please post. Hopefully not!

After some more tests I am re-flashing back to v2.16.2 STABLE to see how that affects things. uggh.

EDIT: (2) REACH RS (non-plus Edison version)

Reset to defaults. No go, still no fast constant fix as i had with v2.16.2.

So reflashed to v2.16.2. But during reboot, it loops wanting to update to v2.18.0? How to bypass forcing to update?

Arggh. : /

got it stopped from looping to force update (hint: SSH) thanks to one of the many wonderful people here. thank you!
: )

[quote=“timd1971, post:16, topic:14591, full:true”]
got it stopped from looping to force update (hint: SSH) thanks to one of the many wonderful people here. thank you!
: )
how did you get it ?

I Private Messaged you since the solution may be different depending on different models?

I did not get it on my own, a very helpful person did and passed it along. ; )

2 Likes

@timd1971 Tim I have RS + the procedure will be different

Yup.

1 Like

After doing some more tests today, it may have just been my settings, sats at the time and now and powerlines nearby. So sorry for any cause for alarm. New version probably just fine.

I’m going to stay back on v2.16.2 stable just for awhile longer before fully committing to v2.18.0 stable just in case.

ps. thank you @bide and @agrimgalina for the help.

3 Likes