We are glad to release yet another dev ReachView v2.23.
Here is the list of improvements and fixes introduced in this release.
Allow using special characters like
/in the NTRIP credentials
- Fix the issue when the position might get lost when the mobile data is lost
- Add the recovery for surveying projects
- Deprecate Bluetooth scanning initiated on the device
- Fix IPv6 handling
This release is available for all devices.
- Allow setting up the output rate to 0.1 Hz only for 1006 RTCM3 message
- Fix some Wi-Fi issues observed on RS+
- Fix potential missing timemarks on M+
- Fix “Night mode” description for devices without sound notifications
- Fix NTRIP-related RTK issues on M2 and RS2