ReachView v2.22.7 is out for all devices

A post was split to a new topic: Only red LED lights up on M+ after updating to v2.22.4

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Difficulties in obtaining fixed solution during initialization time for Reach Module

Hello. I’d like you to see my post on M2 RTK solution: ReachView LLH vs RTKNAVI DEMO5 data analisys.

I think you will like it.

Hi! I’ve seen many good things about this update especially the improvement on the RTK fix. I’ve tried looking for the ReachView image for this update (v2.22.5) but can’t seem to find it. Can anybody please put up the link?

Thanks!

Hi @anzulfa39,

We’ve just updated the links to the latest image in our Firmware Reflashing guide.

thank you so much, i have succeeded ini updating my firmware to ReachView v2.22.5!

1 Like

only see the firmware file: reach-rs-v2.22.5.zip, or it can be used on any Reach devices including RS2 and M2?

Hi @l3technologycambodia,

You can find the image for Reach M2 in Reach M2 Firmware Reflashing guide and image for Reach RS2 in Reach RS2 Firmware Reflashing guide.

Please note that we don’t suggest reflashing the devices without our recommendation.

1 Like

Hello, guys!

We just released v2.22.6 . The list of changes is available in the first post of this thread.

Hi ! Will a dev version appear updating the RS + error of the flashing green led? or do I have to go back to stable version 2.22.6?

Hi! If you have a similar issue on v2.23.8 you can wait for a new dev release v2.23.9 that will have the same fix. If you have this issue on the dev, I suggest keeping the discussion in another thread dedicated to the v2.23.x releases.

4 Likes

Hi George ! Yes, in the evaluation version 2.23.8 the RS + also fails, at times the green led will blink

Hello, guys!

We just released v2.22.7. The list of changes is available in the first post of this thread.

1 Like

They are going to make an evaluation version with the improvements for the RS + (flashing of the green led)
Thanks You

They are going to make an evaluation version with the improvements for the RS + (flashing of the green led)
Thanks You

A post was split to a new topic: Legacy RTCM3 messages

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t connect RS+ with iPhone

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.