The order of the points and lines after export

Something is wrong, the lines that were taken with a number go to the end of the csv with another number. This means that the consecutive numbers do not match later

Hi @agrimgalina,

It reminds me of questions we discuss in this thread. I’m clarifying them with the team as well.

But the numbers should be correct if you work with the usual CSV option for export. Is it so for you?

Hi Julia My Doubt is !! Why do the points taken in the field as lines go to the end of the csv and are not saved consecutively?

1 Like

Hi Luis,

Oh, I see what you mean. Yes, when you export the project, both Emlid Flow and Emlid Flow 360 output all the points first and then all the lines. It’s how it currently works. But I’ve noted your request for changing it and passed it on to our devs.

This order doesn’t look easy to change, but we will keep researching what we can do here. I’ll keep you posted on the news in the original thread about it.

1 Like

I exported from an ipad mini 5 and the CSV is more disorganized than android

Luis,

I’ve separated our communication in a new thread so as not to get confused with another issue.

Hmm, let me check it on iOS device as well. Once I do that, I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

Hi Luis,

One more thing. Can you please share all three CSV files right after their export? I mean, the file from Emlid Flow on Android, iOS, and Emlid Flow 360?

Yes, no problem! When I’m in my office I’ll share them with you

1 Like

Luis,

Thank you for sharing the files.

Just wanted to say that I tested it on iOS and noticed that the objects’ order wasn’t chronological as well. I’ve passed all the findings to the team. Once I receive any updates on it, I’ll share them with you.

1 Like

Hi there,

Just wanted to post some news in this thread as well. In a recent Emlid Flow update, we changed the order of objects for import and export. Now it should be chronological on all the platforms.

Feel free to update your app to the latest version and test if it works well now. Thank you!

1 Like