RS2 base and rover losing fix/ stuck in float

Hi All ,

We are reporting a similar problem with 2.25.1

we did have it working for one set (base and rover on 2.25.1) but did not have any luck with another set.

Hi @esa.attia,

We’re working on the solution now. I’ll post an update here once we have any results. In the meantime, I’d suggest reflashing back to v2.24.2. You can this guide to accomplish it.

1 Like

Hi there,

I have some good news. We’ve just released dev v2.25.2, which should fix the issues you’ve faced.

I’d be happy if you let me know about the results of your new tests :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Working fine in new version. Many thanks for your support.

3 Likes

Hi,
One was 2.25.1(Dev) and the other was 2.24.2(stable). what i found that, if base is launched in 2.24.2, the other 2.25.1 can get fix but if base launched by 2.25.1, then it hardly gets fix in 2.24.1.
Any ways, we already reverted all my six Rs2 to 2.24.2 stable version and now all are working properly.
Thanks,
Regards,

1 Like

Hi @abeerquddus,

This issue is already fixed in v2.25.2. So, if you’d like to work on dev branch, you can update your receivers.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Reach RS2 v2.24.2 Issues with getting a fix

@richie1aubyn Hi Richard kindly provide me your number i am from Ghana and would like to ask you few questions about the RS2 before i purchase. Thank you in advance hoping to hear from you soon

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.