It’s been a while since we rolled out an update! We are currently busy improving the platform layer, updating internal stuff. So today we are pushing a new dev update with several big improvements under the hood which will also improve the experience with Reach.
- Fixed LoRa is not connected message popping up on some RS and RS+ receivers.
- Fixed Android app not being able to download logs or projects. Please note that you need to update both the app in the play market and your Reach for the fix to work.
- LoRa radios now support complex constraints with several ranges. Russia is added to the list of countries with frequency range limitations.
- Fixed a small bug with project list’s dropdown menus getting stuck in some cases.
- Fixed the Wi-Fi not seeing channels 12-14, which resulted in Wi-Fi networks not being seen from time to time.
Thanks for all the feedback!
v2.17.2 has been pushed, fixing the bug with jumping correction input. Also added a note about fixing the Wi-Fi channels.
v2.17.3 has been released, fixing popup menus not disappearing in v2.17.2.
v2.17.4 has been pushed, fixing several Bluetooth issues on RS+/M+:
- A bug where RTCM transmission over BT would sometimes abruptly stop has been fixed. This fixes the connection to both SurvCE and Android collectors
- Bluetooth name change will be applied immediately, not after a reboot
v2.17.5 has been pushed. This release brings Reach/ReachRS in sync with Reach M+/RS+.