ReachView 3 Beta

2 posts were split to a new topic: Reflashing Reach RS to v2.21 from v2.18

Hi there

When will be available reach 3 view for iOs

Thanks

4 Likes

Hi!

These are warnings you’ll receive before switching to DEV releases:

Once you update to a DEV release, you will not be able to revert back until the next stable release is out.

We do not recommend using the dev builds for commercial work or hardware integrations, as they are considered less stable and more prone to errors.

1 Like

Hello!

Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll sure pass this to our design team.

Hi!

We decided to add the whole settings layout as a preview. Since version 2 Beta, we gradually unlock settings. Grayed-out entries are no error.

Thank you.

I noticed that when installing the Beta, the older version was still there. I used it to change configuration. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something.

HI, When can Richview 3 beta be used with a stable version?

7 posts were split to a new topic: LoRa needs a change of settings before starting transmission

For the moment it will be necessary to leave it off in RV3

For PPK you have to use RV2, RV3 time formats are not compatible to use point extractor

1 Like

Got it, but I can use RV3 fully for RTK and Survey?

I use RV2 for PPK and RV3 for stakeouts!

1 Like

Same here, but I am more interested in full functionality in RV3. I think we are on the same page that it is not there yet.

Yeah I would like everything to work in RV3. You could measure in RV3 in geographic coordinates and then use point extractor, but the time format is different from RV2. If the CSV of RV3 start and end times were equal to RV2, everything would be solved for PPK

1 Like

Hello @Akay_Yesiloz, @Davide1288!

The iOS version should be out within two weeks.

6 Likes

Hi @dbuchanan!

We plan to start saving base position and baseline as point info in the near future. This information will be available in project exports as well. Would that help in your case?

6 Likes

@egor.fedorov, Amazing! Thank you!

1 Like

for all it would be of great help, and the stakeout of a line from two points

2 Likes

Hello @RTK_Hunter!

We are definitely interested in embedding Reach into workflows like this one. ReachView 3 will need to mature a little bit first, but it will act as a platform for any third party integrations.

1 Like

Hey @fashdee!

As mentioned in the original post, ReachView 2 and 3 are designed to work together for the time being exactly for this reason. You can use ReachView 2 to do base configuration and switch into ReachView 3 to collect points seamlessly.

Base mode is one of our upcoming focuses, but it will take some time to implement.

5 Likes