“Show your New Reach RS2” Thread

Hey everyone,

Matt (@DetritalGeo) gave us a great idea of starting the discussion where you can share photos of your brand-new Reach RS2 and share the first feedback.

Please share the photos and tell us few words about how you gonna use your new RTK GNSS receivers!

RS2 working with getac ps236 and mercurio…

8 Likes

the RS2 just arrived !!! I am very excited. Thanks EMLID !!! the tests are coming

13 Likes

Lovely!

1 Like

I did the software update and the rechview configuration without any inconvenience. I just need to configure the SIM with the data of my cell phone operator. I have doubt if Roaming must be enabled

1 Like

13 Likes

Really cool.
Looks like you should be able to charge 18 RS2 units with that solar size.
I charged mine with only one 10x10cm panel

12 Likes

10 Likes

UCOR CORS

3 Likes

Mine just arrived too :heart_eyes: :emlid:

10 Likes

Even under the trees gets fix.

:sweat_smile:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Collecting position of a pipe so if we need to locate it later we can find it within a inch :smile:

10 Likes

That’s the point of the RS2! : )

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Beauty just arrived. First shot’s for the house (Community) :blush:

8 Likes

Opened up the first of my dual receiver kit to take a look and setup. The only thing I added was a 10W USB charge block…

I will be looking into a single dual reciever case solution soon. I like the single case quality but it’s too much to handle multiple cases plus data collector bits… during transport.

Impressed with the hardware. Still looking around Reachview… Will be posting thoughts later on (I have used only Trimble and Hemisphere GNSS gear in the past for GIS and RTK work).

7 Likes

8 Likes

I’m no expert on plants used in fermentation processes, but were you insinuating that Luis is surveying an agave plantation in the middle of the road?

4 Likes