“Show your New Reach RS2” Thread

yes, make sure to eat the worm. :bug:

2 Likes

It’s not agave Tim, it’s called PENCA :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

YuccaPENCA! Interesing name for a drink plant Luis! What do you call this then?

I call it: “Environmental testing” :crazy_face:

15 Likes

I call it a good time! :partying_face:

1 Like

good time tests

8 Likes

The result of the combination of emlid and phantom 4 is:

14 Likes

En los campos de Tecate Baja California Mex.

7 Likes

Ahí si hay agave ! Acá son pencas

1 Like

RS2 on the beach

10 Likes

“Long-term survey of patterns in the mass human placement and orientation of beach lounging furniture due to the immediate effects of climate change.”

5 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Tree mapping with the Reach RS+ in Uganda.

7 Likes

What GIS software you use for planning?

Our RS2’s finally arrived just in time for another fall of data collection on our prescribed fire units. I was able to hook one up to a NTRIP caster that was 55km away, the RS2 was located in my apartment and even obtained a fix in that location, great job emlid. Now is there any plans to upgrade the M+ to dual frequency, I have been toying with the idea of getting a M+ but don’t want to waste my money if they are going to upgrade it soon??? @tatiana.andreeva do you have any insight you could possibly share?

This was the published article from our last field campaign all data points used in this article were collected using the reach RS+ system. Fire | Free Full-Text | Deriving Fire Behavior Metrics from UAS Imagery

7 Likes

Now that’s a very good bottle of vodka! I think Emlid should ship that with every new Reach RS2! Too bad local customs don’t agree…

3 Likes

RS2 at the Opera…
Come to think of it, even Sydney Tower in the background looks a little like an RTK…?
#Sydney Opera House #Emlid #Australia

5 Likes

RS2 on a minesite, near the end of a long day doing a drone survey…
#farnorthQld #Tropical #Australia #reach

6 Likes

@alistair,

Wonderful pics :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

RS2 never sleeps @tatiana.andreeva
RTK shot on a Main Roads PSM, connected to HxGN Smartnet nearest base (~20kms away).
Solid Fix. Of course.
XY within 20mm, Z within 30mm. Vertical PU for PSM is declared by Main Roads as 49mm.

7 Likes

My photo is the one I like the most.
however I have not managed to be among the top 10 of the contest :frowning: