RX is not starting at all

Hi all,
just received the new RX and I did already a full test and all went fine… but as I connected the RX with my PC via USB-C the unit shut down and is not able to start up at all. Charging of 30min did not help. Are there any keys to press for a reset? Never expirienced that before…
Thanks for your help.
Alex.

1 Like

Hi Alexander,

I’m sure we’ll figure this out! If I understand everything correctly, there’s no LED indication on the receiver. Can you please connect it to another power source and check if the receiver turns on? You can use a power bank or USB wall adapter.

1 Like

Hi Alex,

Sometimes when the RX is attached to a PC it “goes dark” as you describe. The fix has been to unplug it from the PC and then plug it right back in. I’m not sure why it works, but it does. Easy to give it a try anyway.

1 Like

Hi Dave, exactly that happened! Thank you for your great support!

1 Like

Dave,

Thanks for your valuable comment! I’ve never faced such behavior and I think it shouldn’t work this way. I’ll definitely ask the devs to investigate this.

1 Like

Alexander,

Glad to hear that it’s working fine now! If anything strange comes up, don’t hesitate to let us know.

1 Like

Alexander,

Can you please share with me what operating system is installed on your computer? This information would be really useful for us. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Liudmila, in my case it is win11.

1 Like

Dave,

Got it, thanks!

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: RX doesn’t charge from Fast Charge Kit

3 posts were split to a new topic: RX does not charge

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.