RX doesn't charge from Fast Charge Kit

I hope you got this resolved, but I just ran into and resolved the same problem so I want to say something if someone else has the same issue. I found that plugging a brand-new RX into the fast charger, did not work at all. But, if I plugged it into my computer and then flashed it with the latest software, then it would start charging! I still have to dig into why the fast charger won’t work, but we will see

1 Like

Hi Benjamin,

If there’s still an issue with the charging RX from the fast charger, please let me know. I’ll need to know the specs of this fast charger in case it’s not our Fast Charge Kit. I’ll check with the devs on what could be wrong here.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is the emlid fast charger kit and I have not derived what the issue is. Updating the firmware is how I figured out they would charge when plugged into a computer.

1 Like

Hi Benjamin,

I see, thanks for the update on this. My colleagues have passed on some details regarding this issue that you shared with them in the Twitter messages. I’m currently discussing what should we check here first. I’ll be back with the news soon.

It’d be helpful if you could record a short video showing the RX Battery LED behavior. For this, please do the following:

1. Turn your RX off.
  2. Connect RX to the Fast Charge Kit.
  3. The Battery LED should light up. Please record the video showing its status.

You may share the video here or just send me the link to a file-sharing service with this video.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.