RS2 and M2 as a RTK/PPK

The above offset only happening when trying to plot with reach M2 rover ubx file.

When I trying to plot with pixhawk geotag it’s perfectly aligned.

Where as same flight trying to plot with reach M2 ubx file it’s creating same issue as above.

@Kalai_Selvan,

Thanks for sharing the access to the data. I’ll process the logs in our version of RTKLib and check how the time marks look.

Thank you waiting for your suggestions and result.

I have shared my all logs shared weeks ago but still no reply I’m waiting …

I can see most of the people in the community facing same kind of issues.

@Kalai_Selvan,

I can hardly comment on why the data may be non-aligned in 3rd-party software since it may depend on the software settings. I’ve tried to process the logs in our version of RTKLib to check if I can reproduce the issue. It looks like the time marks I obtained are aligned correctly:

I got some events in Float that means that these positions are submeter accurate. Please note that it may affect the orthophoto’s accuracy. To get more events in Fix, you can try to change the RTKPost settings as described in our Improving the Solution guide. To explore the PPK workflow we recommend in detail, you may read our PPK mapping guide.

Is that both flight got and float solution about same amount over the flights.

What could cause that float at start of the flight and after 2 lines everything is in fix solution.

Did you feel anything affecting rover M2 and helical antenna performance based on log.i mean any interference to them.

As per emlid suggested geotag software we are using Geosetter also …that also same kind of issue only we are facing.

Hi,

As far as I can see, the rover raw data isn’t so good. Please take a look at the screenshot below:

In the first seconds of the log, we can see the cycle slips on all satellites. It looks like the drone was armed, and some of the electronics started affecting the signals. After that, we see that the SNR value for all satellites is very unstable, which confirms our previous assumption regarding electronic components’ influence.

First of all, I’d suggest placing the antenna as high as possible. However, not only the antenna might be affected by internal electronics but the module itself too. First, you need to turn all the components off and turn them on one by one to check how it affects Reach performance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.