RS2 and M2 as a RTK/PPK

@Kalai_Selvan,

I have disabled QZSS and beidou and continued same test for 20min.after disabled QZSS and beidou rtk fixed working fine. Then rebooted both unit without not changed any setting,but next reboot it was created same problem

I’ve checked both of these logs. The screenshot with no gaps was from the first test with QZSS and BeiDou disabled, where the RTK worked fine. In all other RTCM3 logs, there were 10s gaps in the RTCM3 log.

I am using RFD900x data radio which very familiar for ardupilot .as suggested by emlid manual I have set every parameters for radio I was done very very carefully .so no doubt about the radio.

As I can see from the video of the LoRa radio test, the age of differential was only up to 2.5s, and the receiver got a stable Fix. So, the issue with gaps in the RTCM3 logs appears only in the telemetry radio setup when the radio can’t handle such an amount of data. The receivers themselves seem to work fine.

I can hardly check why the RFD900x radio can’t transmit all the correction messages enabled since the issue is related to the 3rd-party radio setup. For now, I can only suggest trying enabling GPS and GLONASS only on Reach receivers and change the baud rate to 115200. It should help the communication channel to work more effectively.

The switching between Receiving corrections and Waiting for corrections statuses seems to relate to an improper display that shouldn’t influence the receiver performance. To check it, you may provide the RTCM3 log from the test with the LoRa radio. If there are no gaps in the data, it will show that the corrections were transmitted fine.

Sent M2 full system reports also to be check while its most of the time it’s keep disconnecting to reach view3 and getting over heat as mentioned already in threads and email also?

I’ve checked the Full System Report from the device. According to the Full System Report, the Reach M2 CPU doesn’t overheat.

We provided a fix for the issue with disconnections from the ReachView 3 app in the 26.1 firmware update. Could you please clarify if the issue persists after the update to the latest 26.2 firmware version?

with above setting rtk fixed ,but mission planner keep says that unhealthy gps signal.

In most cases, the Unhealthy GPS signal note appears if the sky view is partially obstructed or RF noise from electronics interferes with the signal. Do I understand correctly that the Reach M2 antenna was provided with a clear sky view during the test? If so, I’d recommend checking if placing the antenna higher can help. We usually recommend placing the antenna on a 15-20 cm pole.