Our holidays only start this Saturday, but I know most of you already are enjoying yours, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year . Or just happy holidays
Now, back to business . We’ve just made the last release of 2017- ReachView v2.10.2, a dev build with the long-awaited CSV export and a couple more nice things.
If you’ve missed the latest ReachView news, we now have two kinds of software releases - the stable and the development builds. If you’ve subscribed to the dev builds and don’t see a prompt in the status tab, just click the “Check for updates” button inside the settings tab.
- CSV export. All projects now have a new export option - CSV. Below’s an example of what you can get:
index,name,longitude,latitude,height,collection start,collection end,solution status,lateral rms,sample count,antenna height 1,Point 1,30.3340455699,59.9603462157,55.7118789474,,,SINGLE,0.2317,57.0,0.0 2,Point 2,30.3340492895,59.9603371139,54.4001153846,,,SINGLE,1.6607,39.0,0.0 3,Point 3,30.3340457047,59.9603429267,55.8687138889,,,SINGLE,0.2168,36.0,0.0 4,Point 4,30.3340740385,59.9603535963,63.91534,2017-12-28 14:54:18 UTC,2017-12-28 14:54:28 UTC,SINGLE,0.182,50.0,0.0 5,Point 5,30.3340798049,59.9603483423,62.5209710526,2017-12-28 14:54:32 UTC,2017-12-28 14:54:40 UTC,SINGLE,0.2048,38.0,0.0
- The points now have collection time start and end stamps. The attentive might have saw this in the CSV headers above .
- Shutdown & Reboot buttons. The settings tab now has a power button at the top, feel free to use it. @l3technologycambodia, sorry for taking so long!
- RCH-781 WLAN connection problem on startup. This has been bugging our users for a really long time and I’m happy to share we seem to have resolved the issue. @Andreas_Ortner, hope this brings you some peace after all this time.
- RCH-905 Blink the green LED until the app has started, then go solid. You can now see when ReachView is ready to be accessed(when the green stops blinking on both Reach and Reach RS).
- RCH-912 Fix Reach RS app header on devices with small screen.
- RCH-892 Some logs disappear from the system. Another extremely annoying issue, we had multiple reports of logs going missing from the app, but still accessible via SFTP. This update definitely fixes a range of problems, we hope all of them.
- RCH-865 RCH-864 RCH-854 NMEA format heavily improved. The speed is now in kph! 2-D, also. Fix bad course calculations. Do not show course unless we have significant speed. The full list of changes can be peeked in this pull request of our RTKLIB fork.
The Reach team has been working really hard, and we are going to rest for the next two weeks. Hope you guys like the updates, stay tuned for the next one in January!