ReachView 3 Beta

Ayas,

The receivers need to be updated to the latest DEV firmware in order to be used with ReachView 3.

If you are ready to try DEV firmware, which might be less stable, you can do it like this:

1. Hit the blue “Update” link.
  2. You will go to ReachView 2 and the following screen:
  3. Press the green “Enable Dev updates” button.
  4. Press “Check for updates”.
  5. A new update will be offered, confirm to install it.
1 Like

Thanks for the tip. As you can see, the coordinates have minuses in front, so they are correct.

This is a question of how to represent data. We recognize that users’ expectations differ significantly around the world, and people will want to use their favorite formats for the coordinates. For now we’ve picked the most straightforward one and focus on more fundamental stuff, but we definitely want to make it customizable in the future.

2 Likes

getting better and better ReachView 3 :sunglasses:

I will test the Turkish translation and report missing or errors

4 Likes

thank you for replay i do all steps but it its not working i dont why

Ayas,

I’ll need some additional information in order to help you. Can you send me a screen recording of the failed attempts to update via a private message? I’ll try to figure this out.

ok
tell what i can send you after i connect it gives me that screen shot i click update it take me to the update screen then i click subscribe then update it tells me that my farmwire is up todate

Just FYI, our NTRIP here provides base station positions in NAD83 (2011) Epoch 2010.00. It is NOT WGS84… although they’re effectively the same. It’s a technical detail though that may cause some confusion on many NTRIP networks that are surveyed in the most common reference systems.

1 Like

Hi, Nathan!
When you are using any system based on NAD83(2011) we assume that your NTRIP in NAD83 (2011) as well. So, no additional transformation between different datums will be performed only projection will be applied if it’s necessary.

For example you want to use EPSG:6339(NAD83(2011) / UTM zone 10N)

You can see a hint on the screenshot about expected base coordinate system, it should be NAD83(2011).
Transformation NAD83(2011) -> NAD83(2011) / UTM zone 10N will be performed in order to get final coordinates.

2 Likes

Hi all

It would be nice if the app make a sound when a point was collected.

Greetings
Edgar

7 Likes

In the description field, you could have a list of the most used attributes or keep the most used. The app works excellent

5 Likes

This would be especially useful when I am doing Auto topo in my car. Making sure that I don’t miss a point.

2 Likes

@geohawk I can vouch for this procedure. It worked for me here in Australia. See results at: ReachView 3 Beta - #15 by jmiranda

1 Like

guys we miss transformation parameters here is projection in emlid 3 and here is the same in epsg

PROJCS[“unnamed”,
GEOGCS[“Bessel 1841”,
DATUM[“unknown”,
SPHEROID[“bessel”,6377397.155,299.1528128],
TOWGS84[521.748,229.489,590.921,-4.029,-4.488,15.521,-9.78]],
PRIMEM[“Greenwich”,0],
UNIT[“degree”,0.0174532925199433]],
PROJECTION[“Transverse_Mercator”],
PARAMETER[“latitude_of_origin”,0],
PARAMETER[“central_meridian”,21],
PARAMETER[“scale_factor”,0.9999],
PARAMETER[“false_easting”,7500000],
PARAMETER[“false_northing”,0],
UNIT[“Meter”,1],
AUTHORITY[“epsg”,“6316”]]

here is the result compared with parameters and without
7621044.5889 4578593.7225 73.5644 with parameters
7620623.609 4578628.356 117.122 without parameters
420.980 -34.633 -43.558

Hi Ivo!

Thanks for the report. What is your base station referenced in? I think in your case we might need to pick a slightly different system from the list.

1 Like

Base station is in WGS 84 as i know i use it with reach 2, by transforming coordinates in WGS 84.
State system is Bessel 184, 21 degrees east from Greenwich, and north from equator.
I can send all transformation parameters. if you need

Hi @egor.fedorov

Do you have a specific date or prediction when the ios version will be released?

I am not sure if it has been mentioned already, but would it be possible to have the app create a point for the base once the base has launched? That way you do not have to go manually copy over points. That would remove the likelyhood of transposing numbers when recording the base/converting the WGS coordinates to your local projection.

4 Likes

Hy
I can’t upgrade to this version my “primitive” reach RTK
I mean when I launch the new app I asked me to upgrade then It switch to old app but I receive message You are up to date ! v 2.22.2
Any suggestion ?

thx

Francesco

1 Like

Rechview 3 may export csv with the time format same as rechview 2
Thank You
Luis

1 Like