Reach M+ and DJI Phantom 4 Integration

And the difference is that you can buy a Teodrone ready to fly, or you can buy a Teokit and install it in your P4 (thereby creating your own Teodrone), correct?

I was asking mainly about business relationship, Konstantin made a clear answer. Good luck for him !
@VanavaraDigital : please translate your Teodrone website into englishā€¦

1 Like

Teodrone we sell in Russia only.
Teokit in the world.

@VanavaraDigital, could you please explain exactly what the Teoboard does? It is the GNSS module and communicate to the DJI Autopilot. Does that mean it navigates more accurately?

2 Likes

ā€œSmall intersection angles and image scales lead to high completeness due to the high image similarity and the good matching performance, but also poor depth precision due to the weak geometrical conditions. In contrast, large intersection angles and large image scales provide better depth precision, but suffer from the lower image similarity. Thus, the point density becomes lower.
Even though small intersection angles lead to noisy results, models with small base lines should be acquired and used within the surface reconstruction. Since large baseline models have lower image similarity ā€“ which is challenging for the matching method, small baseline models are required additionally. Furthermore, highly overlapping imagery leads to high redundancy, which is beneficial for the precision in object spaceā€ ā€¦
IMAGE ACQUISITION AND MODEL SELECTION FOR MULTI-VIEW STEREO - Wenzel

4 Likes

Hi,
Teoboard is a splitter of GNSS signal from antenna to DJI ublox module and to GNSS module, like Reach M+.
With Teoboard or without Teoboard DJI navigation and flight is the same.

1 Like

Vanavara Digital.

Can dji block your product (teokit + m2) , if the dji company want that?
Thanks

Iā€™m pretty sure that would violate antitrust laws. Besides that, they cannot control what a user does with their product once it is purchased except for voiding the warranty.

2 Likes

chascoadminā€¦ Thanksā€¦
I see you buy the teokit, teobordā€¦
Please if you start to useā€¦ Let me about your experiencā€¦
Thanks

DJI can make new FW which will block AShot board.
But you can downgrade your drone or we can make new ashot)

1 Like

Wanted to drop this videp link in here in case it can help somebody make their decision about Ashot/DJI/Emlid integration. The video is not perfect, but I hope it helps at least a person or twoā€¦

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s not good, but is good to know! What is the latest firmware supported then? Mavic and Phantom 4ā€¦

At this time AShot works with all FW of DJI Ph4 adv/pro/v2 and Mavic 2 pro and zoom

2 Likes

Hello,
We made Telegram Bot for PPK with UBX files from reach M+/M2 RS or RS2.
Search it in Telegram: Telegram: Contact @TeoboxBot

4 Likes

First flight today and everything worked great! Connecting to the internal M2 was as usual and pulling the data off went as expected. The biggest advantages or the professional look of the solution and the multipath GNSS. It appears that including L2 solved my problems with GLONASSā€¦ At least for today.

1 Like

Glad to see Teodrone is USA ))
Glonass issues on Reach and other ublox receivers we are solving now in our Telegram TeoboxBot.
I hope during this week we will release a new bot with Glonass bias fixed.

3 Likes

Do you have difficult in working M+ or M2 units? I mean connecting and loading ReachView app

I have had in the past, but now that I know to turn off mobile data when trying to work through the reach hotspot I have not had any further issues. Connecting through a Wi-Fi network has always worked pretty well unless the network has some strange security.

On the install I will say that it went pretty much as their full video shows, but I have a Phantom 4 Pro V2 and an M2 receiver so there was a little difficulty getting it to fit just right. Iā€™m not sure why because the M2 is a little thinner than the M+ and I am assuming that the V2 Phantom is not any different than the V1.

I thought M+ and M2 is same form factor.

Konstantin,
I flew a mission yesterday and indeed couldnā€™t get a fix on my files until I just use GPS constellation, not a huge deal, since I tracked 8 gps satellites, but scratched my head a little, changing Mask elevation until decided to just use GPSā€¦still 100% geotags with AShot and Emlid M+ on my end.
Really happy with the results of Ashot + Emlid Reach M+ and Teobox BOTā€¦canā€™t be simpler than that!

4 Likes