Reach Firmware 30 Beta 3 is out

Buen dia.
Tengo un problema con mi emlid rs2. No sé la razón, pero he actualizado mi base con el nuevo firmware 30 beta 1. Hice las correspondientes pruebas del nuevo software y me pareció excelente. y apagué mi equipo. Al día siguiente me dispuse a trabajar con el equipo y, no entiendo la razón, pero una ves conectado a mi celular vía wifi, me ha pedido la clave y, al teclear “emlidreach”, el software me la rechaza y dice que no corresponde. Qué he de hacer?

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for sharing this!

I agree that it can be extremely useful for such cases. I’ll let the devs know about your request.

Hi Carmen,

Welcome to the forum!

I see that my colleagues are already in touch with you about this issue. I’m sure they will help you with this. So to keep every detail in one place, it’d be better to continue the troubleshooting there.

Thank you very much Liudmila,

actually my expertise has shown me that the 24h rinex, are changing their time of completion of the file, I explain it in more detail:
day 1 cut off at 12:00:01
day 2 cut off at 12:00:02
day 3 cut off at 12:00:05

and so on and so forth

I second this, that would be very helpful!

1 Like

Does anyone have issue that we could not start Logging in M2?

Try reseting the receiver to factory default. I had logging issues with my RS2 and that fixed it. Perhaps it’s the same issue with the M2 latest firmware?

1 Like

I did. I cannot find the exact post, but it is a known issue. I believe mine was fixed in the REACHVIEW 3 app by going to “Settings” > “Troubleshooting” > “Restore Initial Settings”

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Issue with USB port

Hi @l3technologycambodia,

There’s a bug that could prevent you from enabling logging on Reach. You can reset the setting to default to solve this as the others suggested. We’ll fix this behavior in the next firmware version.

3 Likes

YES! I had this problem today which was very problematic as it changed my whole game plan. The button to record the logs provides some feedback that it has been clicked but it never goes red indicating that logs are being recorded. I tried on both Android and iOS with no luck.

Hi Tim,

Please go to Settings - Troubleshooting - Restore initial settings. It’ll resolve the issue with the correct logging start. We’ll fix this in future updates.

2 Likes

Thanks. That worked. I wish I’d been able to find that fix on the day!

3 Likes

estou esperando a 2 anos essa ferramenta para estaquear linha

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for the feedback on the 30 Beta 1 release! Today we introduce the new version of Reach Firmware - 30 Beta 2! It contains some important bugfixes and provides more stability

Fixes

• Fixed issues with starting logging after firmware upgrade
  • Fixed some cases with corrupted raw logs on immediate shutdown
  • Fixed some issues when corrections weren’t transmitted over LoRa after booting
  • Fixed rare cases when Corrections Input or Output settings were changed after reboot
  • Fixed broken styles for the “downgrade to stable” panel
  • Fixed adding a Wi-Fi network without a password
  • Hid scrollbars for the main blocks of the Reach Panel and fix its style
  • Prohibited device names that start or end with a dash symbol
  • Don’t emit base corrections until base coordinates are averaged, or set manually
15 Likes
  • Fixed some cases with corrupted raw logs on immediate shutdown

Does it mean, the raw file will be properly save even Reach is stuck and we need to force shutdown?

In some cases yes. This fix should cover cases with zero-sized archives.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

We’ve just released the new Reach Firmware 30 Beta 3!

In this version, we updated an IBGE logging preset to contain GPS and GLONASS satellite systems and made several internal stability improvements.

9 Likes

Seriously! Just updated to 30 b2 this morning and was immediately prompted for b3, lol. Вы все безумно хороши!

I have no idea how that is going to come across. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Hello ! Are these Beta versions dev or stable?
Luis