Reach Firmware 26 Update: Legacy RTCM3 Messages and NMEA Output Settings

Hi,
can you update the firmware flash page https://docs.emlid.com/reachm2/reach-panel/firmware-reflashing
with the 26.3 zip file? It is on 26.2 right now.
I am on beta 27.1 and want to downgrade to 26.3.
Thanks.

A post was split to a new topic: RS+ green and blue LEDs are blinking

Hi @vgo195,

Thanks for noticing this!

Sure, we will update the links to the latest stable firmware in the guides. For now, you should be able to download 26.3 Reach Firmware in the Flasher Tool automatically.

2 Likes

Sorry, the link is still on 26.2.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Reach M2 Firmware Update

Hi @vgo195,

We’ve added the link to the latest firmware version for Reach M2 in our docs. You can check this out in the following guide.

Hello everyone!
We’ve just released the Reach Firmware 26.4 that contains two important fixes:

Fixes

• Fix battery status indication on Reach RS/RS+/RS2
  • Allow downloading the Full System Report when either one of the internal tests is failed
11 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Reach Firmware 26 Update: Legacy RTCM3 Messages and NMEA Output Settings:

You are going to post in News category!

Hi dmitry.skorykh!

Where is the new FW v26.4?
I have been any problem intaling v26.3 in RS+, I’m Anxious to test the new version to solve my bugs.

Regards

Hi Bernardo,

You can update the firmware of your Reach RS+ via ReachView 3 app. Select the device and go to the Settings screen. You should see a notification with the latest update available. Tap on it to update the device.

1 Like

Hello everyone! We’ve just released the Reach Firmware 26.5!

This update contains fixes for the following issues:

• Fix some cases when the receiver may stuck in loading after upgrade during the First time setup procedure
  • Fix rare cases when Reach RS+ may stuck in the Time sync state
  • Fix rare cases with failed Test 8 after the firmware upgrade on Reach RS2
12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.