Reach Firmware 26 Beta 2 is out for all devices

Hi @tdudley,

Welcome to the forum!

Please make sure the antenna is connected to Reach M2 and the unit is provided with sky visibility. All LEDs should be lit up to ensure you can connect to the unit.

To get back from the Beta firmware version to the stable one, you need to perform a reflashing procedure. You can follow the steps that are described in our Firmware Reflashing guide. Please note that reflashing deletes all the data and resets all settings.

Hi Luis,

You can use ReachView 3 app to collect multiple points with the Reach receivers. All points will be collected in one project. After the survey, it’ll be possible to export the project with all the points in CSV format.

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: No Fix Since 26 Firmware Update

A post was split to a new topic: RV3 functionality

A post was split to a new topic: Logs loss on new FW

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gaps in the raw data logs

Hi @Africawaterdoc,

Just wanted to tell you that we’re currently working on fixing this in the upcoming Beta release. Currently, the workaround would be to avoid using the 3 Hz update rate. Thank you!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: RS2 antenna calibration details

Hi @Africawaterdoc,

I just wanted to let you know that we have removed the 3 Hz update rate with the 27 beta 1 release. So, you shouldn’t face issues with gaps in the logs any longer.

Hi, just agreeing here. In my case the raw stream is logged through serial and I need both observations and ephemerides in the file before converting it to RINEX. Thanks @Emlid

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.