We wanted to share Raspberry PI OS (previously called Raspbian) Buster with updated ArduPilot, fixed DroneKit, new ROS Noetic and RPi4 8GB support!
Here’s the list of new features and improvements.
- ArduPilot project has been updated:
- ArduCopter: 4.0.3
- ArduPlane: 4.0.5
- ArduSub: 4.0.1
- Linux kernel was updated to 4.19.127
- Raspberry Pi 4 8GB support added
- ROS was updated to Noetic
- Fixed Dronekit connection issues
- Fixed Navio model selection behaviour after running
systemctl start ardu<vehicle>
Waiting for your feedback! Thanks!