Raspberry Pi 4 support when?

@wubbalubbadubdub I’ve been thinking the same. Good focus, very impressed with how knowledgeable he seems on the project, and it seems to still be under development. Also, svpcoms WifiBroadcast has excellent instructions on installing from scratch, which I need for my current project. However, OpenHD does have a lot of other cool features, an excellent wiki, and is still under active development. If things don’t workout using svpcoms WifiBroadcast for some reason, I’m very open to trying out OpenHD.

@DrPop Very happy to hear someone is trying to do something similar to me! My project is a Skyhunter 1800 with Navio2 on RPI setup. I’ve got all the hardware, just trying to figure out which WBC fork to choose. What I’m discovering is I’m going to need patch or use an older Navio2 image. (Estimation of feasibility - (EZ)WBC on Navio2/RP3B+ - #3 by tatiana.andreeva) I’ve been doing development on the Linux platform for quite some time, but patching a kernel is a new idea to me, and I’m still struggling a little trying to figure it out. I’d love to hear if/how you overcame this and how your project turns out!