Emlid

Community Forum

PPK point extractor software

(Hunter) #63

Primarily visualization and transformation. Static measurement on base for length of survey usually couple hours. PPK rover kinematically to base and extract points with software and bring into QGIS. I generally don’t need a higher accuracy on these points to necessitate individual static measurements/processing and longer occupation times. Was that your question?

But they are static points, yes. (GCPs, controls, benchmarks)

(Tobias Dahms) #64

I have the question whether you use a QGis plugin to do that.

(Hunter) #65

No, although I very much wish there was such a plugin…

As in the above software functionality can be loaded up in same QGIS window and reflect “real-time” processing changes on map canvas. Saves me a few steps and clicks.

(Tobias Dahms) #66

Should be pretty easy to write a Python plugin for QGis which uses rnx2rtkp.exe to do this task. But that would work for windows only… .

(Hunter) #67

I have a Windows computer but little Python skills. Starting to learn for an automated brewery build and Raspberry Pi. I have a little more homework to do…

(Sylvain Poulain) #68

Add .pos file with csv driver, then filter with copy/paste filter parameter ( Exemple : “Q” = 1 AND “ratio” >= 999) or qml …
We use it like that and I’m not alone !

(Jurijs Ješkins) #69

I m very sorry, guys. I don’t have much time for the posprocessor now. I have to write my master thesis. I will manage to get back to the software somewhere in June.

(Hunter) #70

Yes, this is where I left off in past efforts. I would like a more straightforward way to select my points based on the timestamp (i.e. query by time interval and from selection run mean coordinates) from the GPX/CSV file itself within QGIS. There are multiple ways to do this…

(Jurijs Ješkins) #71

We can write a translator of pos to SQLite database and connect it to QGIS. Then you can write SQL queries in many ways straight in QGIS (as far as I know, it is possible).