Multi-band Reach RS2 is here!

@agrimgalina mine as well. Great Emlid!

3 Likes

Today Argentina suffered a great monetary devaluation and the import costs are going to be very high, so it was my hurry to receive it, I hope to get it out of customs

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Show your New Reach RS2” Thread

I just received mine, is there a “show your new RS2” thread?

6 Likes

Hi Matt,

You can post your feedback here!

mod edit
We now started a separate topic where you can post your RS2 pictures:

1 Like

If you have some great photos, also remember this one: https://emlid.com/photo-contest-2019/

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Show your New Reach RS2” Thread

We’ve decided to start a separate thread where you can share your unpacking and first-time setup experience with Reach RS2:

2 Likes

Are the NMEA messages the same from RS+ and RS2? Any additional messages?

Hi Ryan,

The messages should be the same

4 Likes

hi there, i am looking to buy RS2 in Greece.
My concern is that the frequencies the greek providers use are the following:

GSM
Name Interface
900 (E-GSM) GSM
1800 (DCS) GSM

UMTS
Name Interface
B1 (2100) UMTS

LTE
Name Interface
B3 (1800 +) LTE
B7 (2600) LTE
B20 (800 DD) LTE

Will I only have 2g available with RS2? Is there a 4g modem upgrade planed for the near future?

You shouldn`t have any issue with 2G. It has been tried with all kinds of different setup without any lag or difficulties in my area with 2G and 4G only. Even with lower 2G coverage the RS2 performs flawlessly.

3 Likes

Do you know if I could provide the data needed to RS2 for ntrip through wi fi? For example if I turn the android device I am using with Reachview into a wi fi hot-spot.

Yes, that is one of the intended uses for Reach devices. They are all happy to connect to a hotspot and then to an NTRIP server for corrections or to the tile server to get the Reachview basemap layer, or to Emlid to update software, etc.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Reach RS2 continuous use

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.