Meet Reach RS: field-ready RTK GNSS receiver

Would a MapBox layer be sufficient for your needs?

1 Like

Yes, as long as it could be used offline?

I’m ashamed to say that moving away from the DIY plastic base and rover containers

I ended up making my own small vacuum forming table to make my rover cover!

1 Like

This looks nice. Are the radios compatible with any we are using now ie. 3dr900 or rfd900+ etc.?
Keep up the good work.
Jim

@jmcarthur 3DR\RFD are not compatible with the integrated LoRa radio because of the different modulation LoRa uses, but they still can be used when connected to the USB OTG or RS232 ports.

Awesome! I’d like to get it ASAP.
Can I use it in Japan ?(Because of Japanese Law about radio waves is quite strict…)

Just pre-ordered two of these Reach RS systems, Can’t wait to see them!!

1 Like

@Kaneda_Akihiro I believe that 916.7 - 923.5 MHz is allowed in Japan and you can tune the radio in Reach RS to this frequency.

@HELImetrex Thank you for pre-ordering!

Thank you for quick reply!
Unfortunately, we haven’t allowed to use a 900MHz band for ISM.
We can only 2.4GHz band and certification of conformance to technical standards in Japan…It’s non-sence…

But, I’d like to use it by external wifi or BT module which have the Japanese certification.

Thank you!

@Kaneda_Akihiro I have read in multiple sources that 916.7-923.5 MHz is available
for unlicensed use up to 0.5 W EIRP. Even Softbank mentions on the press-release here, that they will roll out LoRa network in unlicensed 920 MHz band in Japan.

Thank you Igor,
I’m glad to see your good information.
I’ll buy it and try in next April!

1 Like

Can Reach RS act as a base for any dji drone? How accurate?

How does it achieve 50mm vertical accuracy with only L1?

Is there a limit to how many one person can order?

Hi im new to rtk. Want to fit a system on my tractor, what would I need?

Hi

You could read this thread :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see some LoRa on your guys store! Any approximated date?

Awesome!!!
Congratulations
From last week i am wondering if it is possible to make such a good gear with this price?
Best regards

Hi Emlid Team,
Just wondered when the Reach RS pre orders maybe shipped?

I have already received my reach rs. First test was good but had lots of problems to get fix. After that when fixed ar validation was in about 3.5 till 4. Im not sure why im not getting fix and a better ar validation. Any sugestions about some settings or masks to improve it?

Anyway the reach rs looks great and works perfect with reachview app. Well done emlid.

Thanks a lot