Emlid Studio Beta

Hello there !! I was testing the new Beta 9 version and in the corrected CSV file it does not show RMS values.
In this case it is an RS + file

RS2 corrected file

Hi Luis,

Thanks for bringing it up! We indeed don’t add the RMS values to the CSV export at the moment. But we are looking into that already.

1 Like

For photogrammetry, this would be very useful, as it weighs the points better against each other.

6 Likes

Exactly. The last name of a measure is the precision of this.

1 Like

Hello everyone.

I have a question for you. I would like to actualize the IGS Antex. What is a correct format file name to replace the old Antex. Example, this is actually, in GPS week 2148:

Or is sufficient to fix the extension?

As mentioned already, a Linux version would be nice.

4 Likes

@wizprod, @bernardo.barraza,

Your votes are counted!

Bernardo, you will need not only to fix the extension but rename the file so that it has exactly the same name as the previous ATX.

Anyway, we will update the ATX file, so you can just wait for it if it is not urgent.

Hi agrimgalina, are you process data for RS2 and M2 or RS2 and Drone GNSS?
I´m trying to process PPK for RS2 and the P4 RTK, but not result

Hi @rreignier,

Just letting you know that your request is noted as all others :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have no experience in PPK drones.
If in my professional work I do everything in post-processing, I only use RTK for stakeouts.
If you share the files with me, I can see them.

1 Like

Bernardo,

I suppose DJI can provide time marks in a different format than Reach does.

The last time I had a chance to work with Phantom 4 RTK, it saved time marks in a separate file, if I don’t mix things up.

Reach devices log time marks directly to the raw data, and Emlid Studio expects them to be there.

That’s why I don’t think they can work together just out of the box.

2 Likes

Ok, I understand, P4 RTK save this in file with extension *.MRK for Timestamp, eventlog in *.bin

Hi Everyone

I have a question referent to RINEX convert.
When I activate the option to selection the receiver model, Studio say " … the offset will be applied…", But in the resoult it is not effective.

Am I doing something wrong?(I’m click in Save :rofl: everytime)

Vers.1.9

Hi Bernardo!

The text you’ve mentioned is indeed misleading in “Convert to RINEX” mode. The offset is not written to RINEX, but it’s applied in PPK with the help of the ANTEX file.

Thanks for pointing it out!

2 Likes

Hello Emlid team.

The latest emlid studio update is great!
The geotagging of ppk drone images is super useful.

However I understand that you also make a collection of user submissions. Here is mine:

In the integrations of your reach receivers in our drones are normally used for RGB cameras, which obviously take images and consequently the reach receivers perform the registration of the timemarks, this is fine.

But we have also done integrations of Micasense multispectral sensors, and the performance is great too, but they have a problem and that is that for each timemark that the reach records these cameras store 5 images, and to process the data correctly we had to make an excel that multiplies each event by five equal events, so the correlation of the images with the events is perfect.

It would be great if in future versions of emlid studio there will be an option to multiply events, so multispectral camera users will also be able to perform a complete workflow with emlid studio.

5 Likes

I would also ask you to please add the possibility to add multiple RINEX base files.

in many cases when I work with permanent bases and I have to download rinex files from them the files are separated by hours, and if I am all morning working with my RS2 or if my work runs between several hours the process is more tedious.

4 Likes

Hi @ALRC,

Thank you!

Sure, we’re up to improving for you! That’s why we’re in this thread :slight_smile: Your detailed description is great, by the way, it always helps us a lot to fully grasp the request.

I get you. So there’s a need to tag 5 images with the same coordinates. Sounds like an interesting challenge for us to get on to! We’ll see what we can do.

3 Likes

Multiple RINEX files processing is on its way! We’re working on it but need more time to fully finish it.

11 Likes

Olá!

Não posso processar vários pontos estáticos de uma só vez?