EDGE AWUS036ACH Bit rate

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for your patience!

As Edge expects the data to be transferred via a 5 GHz network, it can hardly be changed. As I’ve mentioned before, we don’t recommend reducing this frequency as this is the most stable configuration for video transmittance.

With the range issue, I suppose it may help if you could reconfigure the device from scratch. This way, it’ll be possible to control each step of the setting to make sure they comply with our Quickstart options. The range issues may be provoked by the environment as well so it’s important to check it as well. In case it doesn’t help, please, share the telemetry logs from your device once again so that we can take a closer look.

Regarding the RSSI failsafe values, they are not described exactly as they are configured with the percentage of the received signal. It’s indeed possible to operate with the Low and Medium values only. You can find more information about it in the QGroundControl ArduPilot’s safety guide.

Regarding the examples of the projects, I can recommend looking through the following threads from us and our users:

1. Edge Hexacopter with GoPro
  2. New build for Edge
  3. Y6 Edge frame update