We’re happy to announce a new beta image for Navio boards which includes a number of exciting new features
- ROS with mavros is supported straight out of the box. Please, read this post on how to use it!
- ArduPilot with ArduCopter 3.4.0 is now preinstalled
- New start-up systemd scripts to make start on boot easier
- Versioning in /etc/rpi-issue
- A lot of minor bugfixes and improvements that you can read up on in our changelogs
We’re waiting for your feedback on this beta as it slightly changes the way you interact with Navio. Hopefully, making it easier.
We’re getting ready for incorporating a couple of new features in our final release such as Wi-Fi broadcast and Access Point modes, so stay tuned!
For those of you who don’t want to experiment with the newest stuff we offer an opportunity to upgrade to the newest ArduCopter release as usual.