When is a new version (arducopter) being released?

I have to wonder what is going on with Emlid and support for Navio2?
The AU website shows Navio2 for sale and explains the software features including ROS.
Yet in recent months I haven’t been able to access docs for Navio2 as it is not showing at all as a tap and on the support page Navio2 is not even displayed - only 3 other products.
https://emlid.com/au/support/
Also no link on main page to actually download Emlid’s Firmware package for Raspberry Pi.

To top it of I had to re-install everything after a recent crash and got a message “depository has changed to …buster/stable-old”
So, turns out as of August 2021 Buster is being phased out. But where is the replacement / up-dated firmware from Emlid ??
Further to that I’ve noticed various installation problems due to missing files causing “file not found - reverting to old version” messages. Only after multiple installations attempts by the installer did it finally succeed. And even that had a message “dpk installer exited with error code1”
But I have to wonder now how reliable this installation will be during flight ??
Also since January there has been the issue with the ROS package which hasn’t been really resolved only a workaround solution offered.

Also there has been “Bullseye” released in August. → Replacement for Buster. Yet still no new firmware from Emlid.

Recently Arduplane 4.1 and Ardurover 4.1 have been released and Arducopter 4.1 will follow in a few days.
Will this finally trigger a new firmware release or are we Navio2 users expected to piece together various old firmware components, using workarounds and manually updating Arducopter/rover/plane releases?
…After all it has been over a full year since last Emlid firmware release.