Update Rate not changing through the reachview app

From around the 10th of October, my rs2 receiver could not take more than 1 sample per second, even though the update rate is repeatedly set at 5hz or even 10hz, through the Gnss settings panel in reachview3 app. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing that? I think the version is 6.11.

Thank you very much in advance.

Do you mean in raw data logs? If so, have you checked the raw data log settings? You can now set the raw data refresh rate separately from GNSS settings.

1 Like

No, i do measurements via ntrip provider, with a single receiver. When i post-check the measured points, i see that while the duration is e.g. 10 secs, the samples aren’t 50 (with 5hz refresh rate), but they are only 10-12.

Hi Dimitris,

Welcome to our community forum!

I’ll do some tests myself to see how it happens. Which is the firmware version of your Reach RS2?

The firmware version of the receiver is 27.1.

1 Like

Hi Dimitris,

Just wanted to leave an update not to cause radio silence. I’m now discussing your case with the team. Once there’s news, I’ll get back here.

Hi Dimitris,

I’ve checked that the number of shown samples is indeed fewer than it should be. We’ll fix it soon. Thanks for your report!

Thank you very much for the support. Please notify when you come into a solution. :slight_smile:

Hi Dimitris,

We’ve just released the ReachView 3 6.12 version with a fix, so you can give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t add a point to the project in RV3

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.