Trouble when powering on

Hi, I have trouble powering on Reach RS+.

This is when I tried to power on during charging port plugged, and then when network led lit, it just turn off about 3 seconds after. so I have no time to connect wifi.

This video is when I tried to power on without charging cable plugged, and it’s not working at all.

This is when Rearch RS+ is charging, not sure if led indicates normally. But it sometimes don’t lit up when I connect the charging cable.

So far I just think it may have a problem with battery but not sure.
And I couldn’t check battery status on reach app because I never got it connected.

Please help.
Thanks

I agree with your suspision that your battery could be culprit. I would contact Emlid’s support right away. Given it is a RS+, i must still be under warranty.

Hi @lacondro,

Is it the first time you try to turn the device on?

Did you try to charge Reach from an electrical socket for around 6 hours?
There can be a lack of power when charging RS+ from PC USB.

1. Yes, it was the first time to turn on.
  2. I tried to charge it with Samsung Phone charger for more than 2 days, but it still not working.

I contacted local seller, and they are trying to figure out what to do. Thank you

Thanks for the info, @lacondro.
We’re in a touch with your local seller and will provide with the info about the results of the troubleshooting.

Thanks.

I don’t know whether there is a local seller at my location. because I bought reach rs directly from the emlid site.
can anyone suggest where i can repair my reach rs. I live in Indonesia

@indro.xpunk You may contact the seller to solve it.
In my case, local seller did some battery calibration, and it works fine.

I don’t know whether there is a local seller at my location. because I bought reach rs directly from the emlid site.
can anyone suggest where i can repair my reach rs. I live in Indonesia

@indro.xpunk
@andrew.yushkevich might help you then.

Hi @indro.xpunk,

I saw that you created your own thread.
@tatiana.andreeva will answer you there.

Thanks.