Translocating a Point w/ PPK Workflow

I was told the upper limit is 30km with RS+ but your feedback is interesting in seeing the real limits in practice…

Though, what if the obs. time on the logging is longer like @wizprod said?

If you elevate your units more from the ground, it will most likely be easier to obtain and maintain the fix, which will help on the long baselines.

1 Like

@JA.WH I wanted to say that beyond 20 km you may not reach the desired result knowing that post processing for single frequencie is essentially based on the resolution of ambiguities which is based on probability and statistical calculations, theoretically within a radius less than 20 km single frequencie receivers receive the signal under the same environmental conditions (therefore same errors) which allows the post processing software to resolve the ambiguities more easily, this problem does not arise for multifrequency where the calculations are made by combining two or three frequencies.

2 Likes

@wizprod @Zinou thank you for all the helpful replies, and your willingness and patience to answer my questions. This has been a very practical learning experience in PPK workflow, and will certainly advance my abilities moving forward. Thank you again.

Thank you @agrimgalina for your contributions as well.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.