Topcon Magnet Field Issues

10-4. 10hz is not glonass. I can choose Galileo and SBAS. Trying 14hz gps-only now.
The base can have everything on correct?

2 Likes

Not sure if this mattersā€¦ but @Brent_W is using (2) RS+ receivers correct? And @michaelL (1) RS+ for BASE and (1) M+ for ROVER correct? Again, not sure that matters, but I just noticed that difference from @Brent_W just in case.

in the end, hope it works out for @michaelL! ; )

1 Like

It definitely shouldnā€™t make a difference that I can think of.

Iā€™m using my base and rover right now. I tried 14hz and 10hz both GPS only and then GPS/Galileo/SBAS. Iā€™m out of time right now because I need to go verify hey subcontractorā€™s benchmark that is busted with my topcon, but I will play with this some more tonight. Hopefully I will have a little bit of time after this benchmark check to try out feel genius.

2 Likes

Maybe itā€™s in the version of Topcon Magnet Fieldā€¦

1 Like

when you get time, to rule that out, what version MAGNET?

Iā€™m on version 5.1.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to update my trial version. To me itā€™s no loss if it quits working.

2 Likes

The 30 day Trial download says v4.3 (20170531)
(MAGNET_Field_Layout_v43_Internet_Assisted_Tethered_20170531)

I havenā€™t installed yet, but I guess the Trial will connect via internet to UPDATE to maybe whatever the latest version is? (v5.1???)

I can put up the install file if you guys want?

1 Like

Thanks, weā€™ve been sharing links to that already! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, just catching up. This is what I have. Direct installs.

2 Likes

@michaelL Do these install as 30 day trials if no activation etc?

Yes, as long as it is the first install on the device. I believe if Magnet was there before it might just start in demo mode. Fully functional, but only let you shoot so many points.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.