“Show your New Reach RS2” Thread

4 Likes

Reach RS2 sets have arrived for me! I just mount them in my backpack, for mapping trees under canopy. I used a threaded adapter because my “pole” is actually a selfie stick! :joy:

8 Likes

Defining judicial lines in the Traslasierra Valley. 3000 meters with Lora

6 Likes

If I may indulge in some nostalgia, I remember the first Reach like it was yesterday. Amazing how far Reach-ing this has come!

12 Likes

After using the new reach RS2 units we bought with a side by side comparison of the RS+ which the RS2 hands down crushed the RS+ hahaha it wasn’t even a fight we had them so what the heck might as well. I had to buy 2 more!!! Here is a little capture from our recent field campaign using the RS2 for all point data collection. Way to go EMLID you guys are crushing it!!! Can’t wait to get my hands on a M2 for better camera shutter locations!!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uuKUeHhmUxhrTehm8

8 Likes

Wow, where was this video taken?

This was taken on a prescribed fire near Silver Lake, Oregon. No need to worry we lit that fire :crazy_face:

5 Likes

No new owners this past 2 months? :thinking:

Photo1 and 2: project staging for warehouse construction, Photo3: Volume control of water reservoir
Both in Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza Argentina “Malbek land”

7 Likes

I have received my RS2 + as a warranty replacement.
I have configured it and it is perfect.
I have noticed a little different from my original equipment.
the color of the bottom is different, this is bluish gray with a soft touch compared to the gray and hard touch of the previous team.
The fixes input light switches from white to blue when you have 3G, as the wifi indicator does depending on whether you are an access point or connecting to a wifi.
Now to give him work.

3 Likes

Just a correction :slight_smile: You say you got your RS+. That looks a lot like an RS2. :slight_smile:

the + sign slipped through me. is that I was celebrating with wisky that my adorable team had arrived.

5 Likes

Yesterday I was working with my RS2 and perfect. take data for land certification of my work, 1500 topographic readings

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.