This category covers questions concerning real-time and post-processed positioning. Related topics may include: CORS, NTRIP, RTKLIB, mapping and surveying, improving fix rate, time stamps, etc.
Before submitting question, please check the documentation once again and make sure that you are running latest ReachView and image versions. Changelogs are here. Please help us avoid duplicate threads by using search on forum.
While creating a new topic pay attention to its title, it may be like “How to obtain base coordinates for post-processing”. Collocations like “HELP ME” should be excluded from title.
Finally, it is necessary to provide following information to get help:
- Firmware image and ReachView version.
- Detailed problem description. How is expected behavior differ from the observed one?
- Your step by step actions.
- Picture of the setup and connection scheme.
- If you are reporting an issue with solution, please provide RTKPLOT of observations from rover and base (with all the systems enabled and LLI flag for cycle slips). Instructions can be found here.
- Attach RINEX log files for rover and base. If you prefer to keep them confidential, you can email the files to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the thread. Please note, that in this case other community members will not be able to help you.
Remember: the more information you provide right away the higher is the chance to get quick solution.