RS+ receving no NTRIP corrections

Hy there,

i recently signed up to my local ntrip provider here in Bavaria.
Now I typed in all the ntrip informations in Emlid Flow and wanted to use my old basestation rs+
as a rover.
Most likely I somewhere forgot to change some settings but as I am not very used to all this specs i made some screenshots which I wanted to show you.
Hopefully someone can spot a mistake I made.

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

At the first glance, the settings look okay but I’d recommend going over the Working with NTRIP service guide instructions to double-check the configuration. It could be useful to set this up from scratch following the steps from the guide.

If it doesn’t help, please try to connect your RS+ to another Wi-Fi network to see if this changes anything. It could be your smartphone’s hotspot, for example.

Please let me know how it works for you.

I would like to connect my Base to NTRIP using mobile data in the field and my Rover to the Base. This:

does not explain how to do that. "An NTRIP service allows you to configure RTK using only one GNSS receiver acting as a rover. "

This:

does not work.

This:

works but is useless for working in the field away from my local WiFi network.

@chris21403,

I’ve replied to you on the topic you created earlier. Let’s continue the troubleshooting there. It’s better to keep one topic for one particular issue since a similar pattern doesn’t always mean there is a common reason for such behavior.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.