Just two days since our last update, we are back with some new Reach goodness!
ReachView v2.4.0 brings Galileo support for both Reach and Reach RS. You will have 5 additional satellites at your disposition to enhance RTK ambiguity resolution and will be able to send Galileo-based corrections as well.
The update process is a little different from our normal routine:
- First, update to v2.4.0 the normal way
- After rebooting, go to the updater url
- You will have a new option - Receiver update
- Press the blue button, wait for the process to finish, reboot
After this, you are good to go!
- Added galileo setting to the available GNSS
- Added 1097 message to the base screen
- Fixed a bug with GNSS settings which resulted in the app not being able to turn GLONASS on or off
- Fixed an erroneous message, which prompted user to connect an antenna on Reach RS
New sats in the status tab
Galileo sats are marked as EXX in our SNR chart.
Never mind the bad SNRs, this Reach RS is standing on a balcony