ReachView v2.4.0 - Galileo support

I just gotta say it! Have a great holiday!It really seems like you guys are always working! Hope it’s a relaxing holiday and not a business trip! Отдыхай! Hope you get rested!

3 Likes

:house: :blue_car: :airplane_departure: :airplane: :earth_asia: :airplane_arriving: :taxi: :hotel:
:palm_tree::sun_with_face::dark_sunglasses::footprints::beach::tropical_drink::tropical_fish::beer::hotdog::beer::surfer::beer::sailboat::beer::hamburger::beer::beers::beers::dizzy_face::footprints::hotel::zzz:
:palm_tree::sun_with_face::dark_sunglasses::footprints::beach::tropical_drink::tropical_fish::beer::hotdog::beer::surfer::beer::sailboat::beer::hamburger::beer::beers::beers::dizzy_face::footprints::hotel::zzz:
:airplane_departure: :airplane: :earth_asia: :airplane_arriving: :blue_car: :house: :zzz:

:zzz::alarm_clock::shower::necktie::blue_car::office::coffee::thinking::wrench::wrench::taco::hot_pepper::wrench::wrench::rage::hammer::pencil::sweat_smile::e-mail::blue_car::house::stew::zzz:
:zzz::alarm_clock::shower::necktie::blue_car::office::coffee::thinking::wrench::wrench::taco::hot_pepper::wrench::wrench::rage::hammer::pencil::sweat_smile::e-mail::blue_car::house::stew::zzz:

9 Likes

Ditto!

I have the feeling that the RTKCONV utility is not ready for Galileo messages, since the lines with E (Galileo) shows up in the converted RINEX files but the corresponding values are empty

If I use another conversion program there are some numerical values (even though not all RINEX data are there). But I guess that is normal according to ftp://igs.org/pub/data/format/rinex303.pdf

I had the same problem with endless “Starting collection…” and I think it’s a bug.
Try to change “Update rate” in “RTK settings” from 1 Hz to 5 Hz. It works on my both Reach devices with ReachView 2.5.0.
Please let us know if it works for you too.

2 Likes

5 Hz works for me… Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

RickJRichard Johnson
19m

5 Hz works for me… Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, guys :grinning:

The team has rolled out v2.5.0, check the release notes out.