A new version of ReachView is out for both Reach and Reach RS! This one goes by the name of v2.3.0 and introduces a highly requested feature - point collection.
- Project-based point collection
- Collection screen with a realtime progress indicator, RTK and averaging statuses
- Collect the points either manually or with project-wide auto-save rules
- Project view with a map and summary point list
- Export your data to DXF, GeoJSON, Esri shapefiles
At this moment, collection is only allowed in geodetic coordinates with WGS84 ellipsoid, also known as EPSG 4326. Working in other CRS requires a little more polish and will be introduced in one of the next updates.
For all this we have added a new tab to the app - Survey. A couple of screenshots to get you excited:
This is a big release for both Reach and Reach RS, and we want to push their functionality even further.
We know many have been waiting for these features, so we can’t wait for your feedback.
We’ve pushed v2.3.1 which should fix the cache problems introduced with v2.3.0 - mainly the blank contents of the survey tab immediately after the update.