Emlid

Community Forum

ReachView v2.17.6 dev release


(Erro Alfaro88) #63

Hi.

Yesterday morning I used my rs antennas with the dev version 2.17.5., I noticed that the age of the differential goes up a lot, up to 84 sec. and then drops to 0.4 sec- 1.7 sec. being that I was using Ntrip.
I still maintained the fix and could work with them simulating the position on an Android phone (lefebure app and mobile topographer). The Bluetooth connection worked without problems.

In the afternoon, update to version 2.17.6.

Today in the morning when turning on the base antenna, the green LED did not light so it could not reach reachview. I had to turn it on several times until the green led turned on and I was able to access it.
My rover antenna turned on when I started the first attempt but after an hour I noticed that the green LED went off and I lost the connection, the antenna stayed connected to the wifi point of my phone but the reachview app could not find it. After two ignitions it turned on the green led and I was able to enter the reachview.
Also in this version 2.17.6 the Bluetooth fails again, the day before it worked without problems but today I used it could not keep the connection.
The age of differential also goes up a lot and then normalizes, although it always keeps the fix.