Reach RS2 and Reach RS+ connection over LoRa radio

I wish someone with more experience could help me, I have 01 REACH RS2 and 01 REACH RS +, I can make them connect through radio lora

Hi @britopimenta,

May I ask you to elaborate on your workflow? Have you checked this guide on connecting the receivers via LoRa radio?

Please note that you can’t configure Reach RS+ as the base for the Reach RS2. Reach RS2 expects multi-frequency corrections while Reach RS+ provides L1 data only.

Thanks Poliana, I understand, in this case I can only use the reach RS2 as a base, and the Reach RS + as a rover.

Thanks Poliana, I understand, in this case I can only use the reach RS2 as a base, and the Reach RS + as a rover.

and the fact that the rtcm3 message protocol is from the REACH RS2 satellites are different from REACH RS +, no has problems ?, will be that the reach RS + (rover) will receive these correction messages, and the Reach RS + message protocol are different as follows:

Base de RS2:
1006 (coordenada da estação ARP), 0,1 Hz
1074 (GPS MSM4), 1 Hz
1084 (GLONASS MSM4), 1 Hz

mas no REACH RS + é

002 (observações GPS L1), 1 Hz
1006 (estação ARP
1010 (observação GLONASS L1), 1 Hz

Hi @britopimenta,

I’ve noticed that you have already started this thread on this topic. Let’s continue to discuss the issue there so that we don’t duplicate the posts.

Please post there the photos of your hardware setup and the environment and the Simple system reports from both units so that we could check your LoRa configuration.

It’d also be helpful if you posted the raw data logs from both receivers so that we can check the data quality.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.