REACH RS can NOT get FIX

Assuming you have set the same frequency, you should be got to go.
Make sure you have good satellite signals at your base.
Also , just to be sure, do you have screenshot of RTCM message set at base?

I have 1002,1006 and 1010 connected. No response from units. Iā€™m still leaning to radio failure in the base unit.
Thanks for your input. I donā€™t see that there is anything else we can do. The settings are not rocket science, but it has been good to have an expert check them. Thank you for your time and help. Iā€™m sure others have been following this thread and may have got something out of it. I am waiting for Felix to get back to me as a follow up from Emlid.
Cheers.

I would try one more thing. Swap unit that is used for base with rover. Reverse usages.
But anyways you might still have faulty unit.

I have swapped units over and behold it works. Seems to be definitely the radio in the base. Hopefully it will continue to work.

I could be seeing things, but the LoRa frequency settings in the pics above didnā€™t look like they matched.

1 Like

Denis,

Does this setup continue to work for you? Could you provide a ā€œfull system reportā€(available in the settings tab) from the ex-rover to me via a PM, so I could take a look at the system logs?

Did you ever get this resolved?

Maybe LoRa cable not connected? Little old Chinese lady dozed off at this point and no QC and your the lucky one to get it?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.