Reach rs 2 not starting - sim problem

Hi Sam,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

We’ve been looking into the report from the device trying to understand what could provoke the issue. It’s quite hard to find out the reason for it, I’m afraid.

However, you can help us to narrow the issue down. It’d be helpful to know if you tried to turn on the device without this SIM card and then insert it after the device has finished loading?

when i take the sim it works and when i put it back it shuts down…

i choosed another mobile operator and it works fine…

Hi @SAM88,

After our internal investigation accomplished with the help of the Full System report, we can only conclude that it looks like the issue was in the specific SIM-card. It’s possible that it was somehow broken.

The thing that it works with another SIM card just fine also makes me think so.

Anyway, if you experience something similar with the working SIM card, please let us know.

Hi ! Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Hi Sam,

We’ve released a new firmware version v2.24.2 where we’ve improved the ways Reach RS2 works with SIM cards. Now the receiver should be able to handle the connection with your SIM card in a more stable manner.

It’d be great to hear about your experience after the update. To update the receiver, please, click on the update notification in the Status tab.

Thank You for the feedback!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.