Reach M2 PPK Drone Mapping workflow & NTRIP

Indeed. Like renting, only do it if you have to.

1 Like

I am a big proponent of DroneDeploy but I will say that I detest :slight_smile: their pricing structure. Unless you fly a couple of times a week it is just too expensive. We have been on the Enterprise plan for almost seven years and it blows anything else away as far as what we do in construction. The level project management and analysis just isnā€™t found elsewhere. We have a lot of projects going on concurrently and at least 50 people in our Organization. Itā€™s a pretty penny but we pay for it 3x over easily.

2 Likes

Joe, here is the link to the online store for
Agisoft Metashape Professional Edition
Node-locked license, $ 3,499.00 (I believe, in US Dollars)
https://www.agisoft.com/buy/online-store/
and to their resellers in Australia, (Of which there are 4 of them).
https://www.agisoft.com/buy/resellers/

Hi Joe,

It must be a miscommunication. We were in touch with DroneDeploy support even before this issue occurred, and weā€™re interested in resolving this as well. So Iā€™ll get back to you once we have any news.

1 Like

Hi Joe,

Just received the answer from DroneDeploy that the issue is most likely in the filed names: they expect GPS Latitude/ GPS Longitude, and we provide just Latitude/Longitude. Weā€™re currently discussing a fix with them. So, Iā€™ll let you know once we find the solution.

4 Likes

Hi guys,

DroneDeploy fixed the issue, and weā€™ve already proved it to work fine with geotagged images from Emlid Studio. However, this feature, called Smart Uploader, is available in Beta only now.

If you want to join the beta testing, please reach out to support@dronedeploy.com. They will add you and explain all the details.

1 Like

Greatā€¦

So @svetlana.nikolenko Iā€™m back doing this again with two more drone mapping projects (taken one day apart).
Iā€™m processing the information now and both of them are asking me for a different number of images than were taken by the drone.

• First one: asks for 239 but only 238 were taken
  • Second one: asks for 296 but 299 were taken
    I can get around the first by duplicating the last image and renaming itā€¦ (not sure if this is messing with my data but hopefully its matching by timestamp and not simply by order!??)ā€¦ but the secondā€¦ Iā€™m back having to work out what to removeā€¦
    Assistance appreciated.

Hi Shane,

As always, the data would be very helpful. You can share it to support@emlid.com or PM me with the link.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.